compensation: Compensation to be discussed during interview employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Maintain Accounts Payable; Prepare payments by recording expenses to G/L accounts
- Maintain Accounts Receivable; Maintain aging and past due AR accounts, and handle accounts receivable -collections calls as needed
- Generate sales invoices & post customer payments reconciling any discrepancies
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records & reconciling account
- Process month-end closing; prepare accrual schedule, period-end journal entries & bank reconciliations etc.
- Maintain 1099
- Various administrative duties as needed
- QuickBooks experience required (QBO experience highly preferred)
- Strong Excel skills.
- Highly experienced with Accounts payable, and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Must be able to operate independently and report to management.
- Stability in work history (a must).
- Handle multiple assignments without difficulty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical skills, and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize.
- AA/AS in Accounting or Finance Degree or Certification preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers