Aerospace Manufacturing firm seeking an accounting personnel with experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Provides financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts.
Duties are but not limited to:
* Maintain general ledger accounts by monitoring account preparation; entering amortizations of prepaid accounts; balancing job costs; updating monthly retainage, and general insurance accruals; preparing monthly entries for fixed asset depreciation, accruals, amortization, and cost allocations.
* Prepare daily income/sales and prepare daily journal entry
* Prepare and verify daily reports
* Summarize current financial status by analyzing general ledger accounts; compiling and submitting financial statements.
* Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Avoid legal challenges by complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
* Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Provide financial information by answering accounting procedure questions; researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations; determining current charging of labor and materials.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Communicate with ticketing managers and others working on the ticketing systems problems
*Investigate and collect returned items as well as other questionable data
*Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules
MRP/ERP SYSTEMS KNOWLEDGE - IN PARTICULAR JOBBOSS
Accounting, SFAS Rules, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Results Driven, Deadline-Oriented, PC Proficiency, Corporate Finance, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Objectivity.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME.