Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
My prices are mostly fixed! They start at $20 (rialto)
No hidden fees!
FAT/NTFS Data Recovery $300.00
Hard Drive Install/Remove $30.00
Operating System Install $50.00
Virus/Spyware Removal $80.00
Password Recovery $35.00
General cleanup incl. dusting $30.00
Memory Upgrade $35.00 + Parts
WiFi, home wireless networks $50.00
RAID array installation $80.00
Emergency data backup $60.00
Ubuntu Linux installation $60.00
Wiping hard disks clean $30.00
RAID data recovery $400.00
Installing and crimping CAT-5 $85.00/jack
Crimping CAT-5/6 $5.00/crimp
Repair of laptop
Bad power supplies $95.00
Replace motherboard0 $110.00 + parts
Broken display $95.00 + parts
Broken screen hinges $95.00 + parts
Keyboard liquid spills varies, ask
Laptop cleaning $20.00
Broken power jack $80.00 + parts
Computer tutoring $50.00/hr.
Repair of Android Smartphone
Disinfection, protection & more $60.00
I do more, if you do not see it, please ask.
I also repair Sony PS3, $50.
24/7 availability. One hour minimum ($50).
I don't install pirated software! I use and recommend F.O.S.S. (Free & Open Source Software).
email me or call
I also install security cameras & DVRs
CASH ONLY, PLEASE!
Let me make an emergency backup of your data for $70 + travel charge.
Windows XP is going out of style in 2014. Your options are to move "up" to Windows 8 or Windows 7 (if you can find it) or to switch horses altogether and explore the possibilities of a Linux-based operating system. To this end, I am offering a package which includes:
- Conversion of your existing PC to Ubuntu Linux (no need to buy new hardware)
- Transfer of all your files to Ubuntu Linux from your existing Windows installation (data only)
- 1 hour on-site instruction in the use of Ubuntu Linux (more hours available at an extra charge)
- Transfer of Windows programs to run under Ubuntu Linux by means of WINE (a Windows emulator) (if you have the disks) (not always possible)
I am offering a package including all of the above for $150 + travel charge. The money you save on the cost of a new machine will easily pay for this. Transfer of programs from Windows, i.e. Microsoft Outlook not guaranteed to work.
Insurance Policy offered: On payment of $100, I will maintain for a period of one year any PC desktop or laptop with all problems covered. Subject to the following restrictions:
- The PC must be in good working order at start of insurance policy
- When the PC needs repairs, it must be brought to my location. Travel charges extra
- It must have a visible serial number
- No Macs or Tablets, PC running Windows only
- Physical damage is excluded from insurance policy
- All kinds of damage to both software and hardware are covered
- Insurance policy covers a period of one year
- Replacement parts are an extra charge
- To avoid a travel charge the unit must be brought to me.
WiFi range extension: ethernet cable run, (used) WiFi router hardware, labor = $150 + travel charge
Combination Windows Disinfect & Ubuntu Linux Install = $110 + travel charge (A $30 saving)
Please note: If you have valuable data on your hard disk and no backup, I will be obliged to make an emergency backup BEFORE I do any work at the usual charge!
show contact info
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers