Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
1/2/3 Terabyte Hard Drive Upgrade for Apple imac Intel w/DataTransfer (rialto)
- That iTunes Library is getting out of control
- Wanna install a New(er) OSX?
- Need help upgrading memory?
- I can do all that for you.
- Bring your iMac. I will open it, take out the current hard drive, test it to make sure everything is ok. Then clone the old hard drive into the new one. Or reinstall OSX and apps
**** iMac: Upgrade hard drive
- 17"/20"/24" iMac Intel White : $39
- 20"/24"/27 iMac Intel Core 2 Duo Aluminum/Unibody : $49
- 21.5"/27 iMac Intel i3/i5/i7 : $49
- Note: some of the newer iMac Intel with the Aluminum back are really hard to open and I do not feel really confident about it. I can sell you an external hard drive :-)
- $29 Clone your old hard drive
- $29 Install a fresh copy of same version of OSX plus APPs
- $59 Install a fresh copy of newer version of OSX plus APPs and move your personal data from your old hard drive to the new one
****** DATA RECOVERY
- if you can not access your files anymore and your problem is Logical (not hardware) I can help. Prices start at $49. No data recovered no charge
- If the problem on your hard drive is hardware. then sometimes and only sometimes I can help. It depends.
- You can bring your own hard drive or I can buy it for you
- See prices below
-**** Hard Drive Prices
- 1 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII NEW $99
- 2 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII NEW $149
- 3 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII NEW $199
- 1 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII USED and Tested $79
- 2 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII USED and Tested $129
- 3 Terabyte 7200rpm SATAII USED and Tested $149
- **** OSX INSTALL/REINSTALL
- - I can do reinstall OSX 10.5 Leopard
- - I can do reinstall OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
- - I can do reinstall OSX 10.7 Lion
- - I can do reinstall OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion
- - I can do reinstall OSX 10.9 Mavericks
- - Price: $29 for basic OSX install.
show contact info
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers