Exciting Cosmetology Educator Opportunity (Hemet)
Marinello Schools of Beauty is an exciting, fast-paced company focused on the high growth sector of private, postsecondary education. We own and operate over 60 campus locations throughout California, Connecticut, Kansas, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon and Utah. We offer students state-of-the art educational programs for cosmetology, esthetician, manicuring and massage therapy.
Calling all COSMETOLOGY PROFESSIONALS! We have an exciting opportunity for Cosmetology Instructors who will educate our students at our beautiful Hemet campus! Our Educators would be responsible for the following:
- Teach assigned curriculum to students
- Prepares daily lesson plans, presentations and demonstrations to coincide with program curriculum structure to include: Conceptual/Theory; Marinello Method Techniques; and Practical Applications
- Utilizes education methodology for the management, testing and submission of required student evaluations
- Administers policies and procedures fairly and consistently
- Plans and supervises work of students, individually and in small groups, in the school classroom/salon areas
- Tests and evaluates achievement of student in technical and practical knowledge and beauty skills
- Responsible to every student to ensure that the student receives a complete education that will qualify him/her to pass the State Board Examination and be employable
What we need from you:
- Candidates must have a current California Cosmetology License
- Minimum three years related work experience (salon/spa/educator)
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Instructor Certification and/or BPPVE Certification preferred, but not required
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, high growth company in an exciting, rewarding industry, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY, be sure to select VIEW ALL JOBS to locate the appropriate position.
Marinello Schools of Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers