Kid's Hairstylist (Chino Hills)
• Perform professional haircuts on all customers.
• Interact with all customers, parents, children in a positive and friendly way that generates customer loyalty.
• Work with children that may struggle with haircuts by distracting or entertaining to ease them.
• Perform additional duties aside from haircut such as add ons: Painting nails (Minicure), handing out balloons, temporary tattoos to those who purchase the Sharkey's Cuts for Kids haircut package.
• Help parents and children on hair care and grooming habits by encouraging them to maintain their hairstyles at home using Sharkey's Cuts for Kids products.
• Recommend additional retail products to customers as well as promoting annual haircut membership programs.
• Promote marketing programs as directed by the salon manager.
• Help customers, parents and kids with retail selection and purchases.
• Maintain clean and organized workstation.
• Maintain sanitation practices in accordance with the State Board of Cosmetology and Sharkey's Cuts for Kids standards.
• Always be on time.
• Always maintain a professional conduct with all employees and customers.
Skills and Additional Requirements
• Stylist must possess a current California cosmetology license. License must be kept on the premises in public view at all times while the stylist is working.
• Stylist must have good communication skills, friendly and great customer service skills.
• Stylist also must like working with kids. This position requires a great deal of patience while working with kids that will not sit still or listen at times.
• Stylist must be able to remain calm and composed during stressful situations.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a stylist.
• WEEKENDS MANDATORY
Please email resume to Chinohills @ Sharkeyscutsforkids .com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers