Wellness Coordinators- Marketing Experience Necissary! (Eastvale, Rancho Cucamonga)
compensation: Hourly plus Incentive
Enjoy an exciting career working in the wellness industry. The Joint...the chiropractic place, is looking for qualified, outgoing individuals to work in one of the fastest growing franchises offering convenient and affordable chiropractic care to the public. No prior chiropractic work experience is necessary.
For more information or to apply for this position, send your resume in Word or PDF format by replying to this ad.
Your duties shall include:
• Sell wellness memberships
• Perform the daily operations of the clinic
• Provide excellent service to patients by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting patients upon arrival
• Manage grassroots and guerrilla marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and overall community outreach.
• Assist the Clinic Manager in obtaining all membership and sales goals
• Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and patients
• Diffuse customer service issues
• Candidate must have a flexible work schedule and be willing to work evening shifts and weekend shifts (Saturday or Sunday)
• In-depth knowledge of grassroots and guerrilla marketing, event planning and proven track record in business to business marketing.
• Persuasive communicator
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple patients
• Computer proficient (Windows XP based)
• Polished and professional image
• Previous sales or customer service experience required
• Self-motivated to get work completed, detail oriented, able to follow instructions
• 0-20 hours per week.
• $8.00 - $10.00/ hour contingent upon experience.
***Specific roles will be discussed upon opportunity to interview.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers