Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
IT Analyst - DoD Public Trust (Active) - Speak Portuguese and Spanish
Western Governors University: Candidate for B.S. in Bioinformatics. GPA 4.0. Expected to Graduate in July 2015.
NESTLE CASE COORDINATOR
Invensys Lake Forest, Lake Forest CA (January 2014-Present)
• Create and Update Nestle HP Tickets and Wonderware Siebel SRs. Making sure they are in sync.
• Communicate with TAMs and GCS support management
• Communicate with Nestle Coordinator counterpart
• Prepare reports as needed including weekly KPIs
• Maintain and manage Distributor lists
• Ad Hoc Reporting regarding performance adherence to Nestle SLA Agreement
• Maintain Tech Support Admin Procedures
Customer Support Administrator
Invensys Lake Forest, Lake Forest CA (March 2013-January 2014)
• Work Remotely
• Managed and maintained the support database (Siebel)
• Created online end user accounts on a daily basis
• Maintained current support agreements
• Was the first point of contact with the customers via the telephone system
• Managed and responded to 13 customer support email boxes
• Maintained and managed Distributor lists
• Ad Hoc Reporting
• Processed CSP certificates
• Managed and maintained Manager's Expense reports
• Booked international and domestic travel
• Ordered office supplies and hardware ad hoc
• Booked and payed for classes for Engineers
• Purchased software for my department
• Was the point of contact for Facilities
• Maintained Tech Support Admin Procedures
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
HP Enterprise Solutions, Raleigh NC (December 2009-March 2013)
• Am Familiar with the Cloud based Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP Software and SalesPad software.
• Cleared to work in a high security environment.
• Under general supervision, provided onsite or remote support for one or more of the following user systems (desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, handhelds, servers, LANs, and WANs) according to contract specifications.
• Provided full support of systems for break-fix, install, move, add, change, and preventative maintenance activities.
• Performed additional support activities including monitoring, back-ups, scripting, imaging, patch implementation, incident resolution, account maintenance, password resets, system upgrades, and data migrations.
• Conducted hardware, software, and network troubleshooting and problem resolution within the IT systems environment.
• Researched problems, makes recommendations for solutions, and repairs or rebuilds systems to appropriate specifications.
• Developed and maintains systems documentation. May interface with clients to determine suitable hardware/software to meet user requirements.
• Tracked hardware/software inventory. Provides user orientation of new and upgraded hardware/software packages.
• Maintained disaster recovery procedures.
• Keeped abreast of functionality of new systems.
• Planned and implemented system upgrades and expansion.
• Acted as a team leader on projects.
• Provided mentoring or guidance to less experienced team members.
FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
Gold's Gym, Durham NC (June 2008-November 2009)
• Managed the front desk staff, updating their work schedules, making changes if needed
• Full-filled all managerial responsibilities filling in for absent employees when the need arose.
• Made sure that the front desk was functioned as efficiently as possible.
• Fixed any hardware or software issues with the company computers on site.
Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City UT (January 2008-March 2008)
• Was the onsite translator for both Spanish and Portuguese.
• Maintained and updated all computers with their associating software fixing any problems on an IT level.
• Produced documents, letters, and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Scheduled appointments.
• Entered Hundreds of Chemical Analysis findings into an online data storage program called Sire.
• Ensured accuracy and compliance with rules, regulations, and/or policies in my department.
• Greeted or screened visitors.
• Made inbound and outbound calls.
KCM Capital Management, San Bernardino CA (March 2006-November 2007).
• Translated for my Portuguese and Spanish Clients that the firm had accounts with.
• Handled all incoming phone calls and performed some outbound calls when needed.
• Maintained client database.
• Scheduled all appointments for the CEO.
• Maintained Schedule for the CEO.
• Organized company seminars.
• Reviewed and proofed presentations and documents
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers