Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Software Developer Actively Seeking Opportunities
Possess expertise in Object Oriented Analysis/Design utilizing numerous web and desktop technologies, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs, and implementing software development life cycle policies and procedures.
Analytical thinker that consistently resolves ongoing issues or defects often called upon to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
• Proficient in: Java, VB.NET, ActionScript
• Familiar with: C#, C++, VB 6
• Databases: Oracle PL-SQL, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
• Frameworks & Servers: JSF, MyFaces, Spring, ASP Classic, Apache Tomcat and ASP.NET
• Platforms: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Linux and Android
Software Developer July 2011 - June 2014
Sun West Mortgage Company - Cerritos, CA
• Developed and maintained in-house loan management web application (SunSOFT) with applied knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Conferred with software architect, web developers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
Web Developer Feb. 2009 - Jan. 2011
OnlineIMS.com, LLC - Irvine, CA
• Designed, built, and maintained web application, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Identified problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Provided technical support and documentation on usage of web application for online loan management.
Web Developer Jan. 2010 - Oct. 2010
RealSERV - Yorba Linda, CA
• Coordinated with software architect and designers for major site changes, developed back-end tools for managing site structure and automated decision data processing on data from the client's loans database (MS SQL Server).
Web Developer Oct. 2009 - Dec. 2009
• Developed and implemented procedures for ongoing web site revision.
• Incorporated technical considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
- it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers