Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Commercial PV System Designer/Drafter (murrieta)
HelioPower is an integrated energy solutions company with nearly 2000 solar and clean energy systems engineered and installed since 2001. We reduce energy costs and develop energy assets by leveraging renewable energy production, demand side management and return on investment strategies for clients in the U.S. and abroad. The HelioPower Energy Finance group manages the HelioPower finance programs, and finances, owns and operates a portfolio of solar and integrated energy assets.
The PV System Designer/Drafter reports to the Commercial Design Manager located in the Murrieta, CA office of HelioPower, Inc. This position requires a highly motivated individual that can produce complete PV system plans and submittal packages that will be approved by the client and appropriate permitting agencies. This position coordinates with sales, construction, rebate administration and outside engineering resources to gather the necessary information and prepare the drawing sets for submittal. This person is directly responsible for electrical design, component selection, drafting, and resolution of permitting/inspection issues.
• Provide complete, permit & construction-ready plan sets for Photovoltaic (PV) Generator projects using AutoCad LT 2012 or later.
• Communicate with building departments and other authorities to facilitate permit approvals, project scope, goals and deliverables
• Document work hours and conform to scheduled project timelines
• Participate in quality assurance, project evaluations and assessment of results
• Assist with a variety of engineering/design projects as assigned
• Attend meetings and site work
• Must be highly skilled in AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Microsoft Word and Excel
• 1 to 3+ years of experience in the Electrical/Engineering field
• Understanding of National Electrical Code
• Solar Design and or installation experience strongly preferred
• A.A. or equivalent in a technical field
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Competitive health insurance, matching 401k
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers