Accounting/Office Assistant-Construction Company (Chino)
compensation: Salary DOE
We are currently looking to fill an opening for Accounting/Office Assistant for our rapidly growing construction company. Seeking a professional and experienced applicant for a full-time position who will work alongside company President on a daily basis. Need someone that is a team player and can work in a group setting. Prefer a candidate that has strong accounting experience. Will perform general accounting duties, payroll, and other office work as required. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY.
Full -- time position (Monday -- Friday) 40 Hours per a week.
• Proficient on QuickBooks, (Invoicing, reports etc.)
• Proficient and familiar with Outlook, Excel programs and Microsoft word.
• Job costing, payroll, AP/AR, Vendor tracking, Bank Rec's experiences' must.
• 45 wpm
• Minimum 2 years experience in construction industry.
• Understand Contracts and Agreements
• Transportation required
• Lien releases and tracking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
• Must have a clean driving record and be insurable.
Please submit you resume if you meet these requirements. Only resumes with accounting/ QuickBooks experience will be taken into consideration. Please e-mail your resume to Rachel@sachidev.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers