ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Upland)
• Assist property managers with managing various rental properties
• General office/clerical
• Greet clients at front desk
• Busy phones
• Computers, Word, basic Excel and Outlook
• Train to go into property management
• Other duties as assigned or required
• Must hold a current California Real Estate License (THIS IS REQUIRED).
• Valid driver's license/insurance and available vehicle is required.
• Bilingual in Spanish is helpful.
• Property management experience is preferred.
• Requires good customer service, follow up, and organizational skills.
• Good computer skills, typing 40 wpm, Word, basic Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to work independently and have good problem-solving abilities.
Thank you for your interest in the position. To apply, please send your resume along with cover letter including the following information:
• How proficient are you with computers, Word, Excel and Outlook?
• Indicate you have a current Real Estate License (which is required).
• Include your typing speed and your salary requirement.
Excellent benefit package is included
Salary range: $10-11 per hour
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers