Administrative Assistant (Rancho Cucamonga)
compensation: $12 - $15 per hour
Job duties include:
* Composing letters and spreadsheet reports
* Customer interaction via telephone and email
* Processing customer orders
* Light bookkeeping (Quickbooks experience is a plus)
* Managing calendars
* Scheduling and assisting with the preparation of meetings
* Event planning
* Handling travel arrangements
* Assisting with various marketing/sales related tasks
Should have general proficiency in the following areas: MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint); and writing/proofreading. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers