Housing Specialist - THP+ Program (Riverside)
The THP-Plus Foster Care Housing Specialist is responsible for organizing all aspects of the business and administrative functions for the THP-Plus program. Primary duties include managing petty cash, check requests, rent payments, utility bills, and youth stipend checks. Additional responsibilities include coordination with THP-Plus Foster Care program staff and host families or property management companies to secure housing and process master lease and sub agreements with youth. Also, oversees care of apartments and furnishings.
• AA degree or two year's experience working in a professional office handling petty cash, disbursement of funds and data entry . Proficient in Outlook, Excel. Must be organized and detail oriented. Good people skills.
• Experience with real-estate and the housing market preferred.
• Valid California Driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a driving record acceptable to the agency's insurance carrier.
• Health clearance.
• Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance from the Department of Justice.
• Meets all state requirements as set by Community Care Licensing pertaining to the hiring of employees by a Licensed Community Care Facility.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers