Construction HR Assistant (IE)
Must have experience with certified payroll!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide office support including but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing and filing.
2. Assist in the process of greeting and processing new Staff Applications, maintaining personnel files and answering Staff HR questions on and off the phones.
3. Assist with the orientation of new Staff.
4. Performs clerical and administrative duties to ensure accuracy and timely processing of personnel information.
5. Will create specific spreadsheets and monitor as assigned.
6. Assists in keeping Employee records up-to-date by processing status changes in a timely manner.
7. Backup for the main "Reception" phone when other assigned backup Staff is not available.
8. Assist in coordination of company events and /or activities.
9. Maintain Employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
10. Data entry of weekly payroll
Must have a minimum of one year administrative experience preferably in an HR setting within a construction company. Must be IT literate and have knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar and punctuation. Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers