Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Are You Too Old To Be A Professional Musician?
This myth is FALSE on several levels:
1. The 'average' age of all professional musicians in the music industry is 41 years old. . .. FOURTY-ONE!!! So even if you are 50 years old, you are not 'too old'. . .at all.
2. With a few small exceptions, nobody in the music industry really cares about your age. What people, bands and record companies DO care about is whether or not working with you will be a great and profitable business investment for them and a solid win/win partnership for everyone involved.
What all of this means is that if you want to work in the music business, you should forget about your age and instead focus ALL your efforts on the following:
1. Learn what exactly record companies and bands and bands want from musicians how to give it to them.
2. Learn who to provide overwhelming value with minimum risk to everyone you work with in the music industry.
3. Learn how the music business REALLY works and the exact steps and strategy that must be followed to build a successful career in this industry.
Give me a few minutes and I'll show you exactly what you need to know to make this happen. Start by reading this page: http://inlandempiremusic.tomhess.net/MusicCareer.aspx
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers