Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Entry Level Canvassers Needed: High Growth Industry! (san bernardino)
compensation: hourly rate, plus bonus, and commission!
Did you know that the US installed enough solar photovoltaics (PV) in the first quarter of 2014 to power 3 million homes?
If the thought of getting in at the ground floor in one of the nation's fastest growing industries excites you, now is the time to start a career in solar!
Verengo Solar is the largest residential solar specialist in the country, and we are growing! Currently, we have an opportunity on our Field Marketing team for a motivated and hardworking individual who shares our passion for solar. In this role you'll have the opportunity to engage potential customers and explain the benefits of going solar with Verengo. Your success will be measured by your ability to set in home appointments for our Sales team to follow up on.
This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity for someone who wants to build a career in marketing, sales, or solar, but not everyone has what it takes to make the ranks of our most successful Field Marketers. If you want to be a part of this team you must:
- Display enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
- Be motivated and driven. We aren't just looking for the Field Marketer of today; we're looking for future trainers, managers, and leaders.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
Lastly, while this is an entry-level opportunity, if your background includes Promotions, working as a Brand Ambassador, Canvassing, Sales, Appointment Setting, or Customer Service, we want to talk to you!
Why you want to work at Verengo
- Compensation plan includes hourly wages PLUS bonuses. Our average full-time Field Marketer is making over $700 weekly, with top performers making well over $1000 a week!
- We are invested in your personal development and provide you with training in various areas including:
- Marketing and campaign management
- Customer service
- Organization & time management
- We offer flexible hours and casual dress code
- Benefits packages available to full time employees (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts) PLUS paid time off
- We offer you an exciting, dynamic work environment with internal advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume immediately. Please reference "Field Marketer" in the subject line.
Verengo Solar is the largest residential solar specialist in the country. We market, sell and install solar photovoltaic systems, which enable homeowners to save money on their electricity bills and replace dirty electricity with clean, renewable energy. We are experiencing tremendous growth, are profitable and today have $100+ million in annual revenue with over 1,000 employees. Verengo is ranked #1 on the Solar Power World list of Top Residential Solar Contractors in the U.S., has been named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Companies and earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. All of this, while making the planet a better place to live.
Visit our careers page to search additional employment opportunities: Verengo Solar
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers