Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
FACING EVICTION? GET MONTHS MORE / KEEP IT OFF YOUR RECORD / ONLY $99 (READ WARNINGS)
• STOP YOUR EVICTION WITH ONE PHONE CALL!!
• KEEP YOUR EVICTION OFF YOUR RECORD!!
• GET MANY MORE MONTHS IN YOUR PLACE. . .
• GET A GOOD RENTAL REFERENCE FOR A NEW PLACE. . .
• RENT A NEW PLACE WITHOUT PROOF OF INCOME OR A JOB. . .
AND IT ONLY COSTS $99!!
WARNING FOR CRAIGSLIST USERS:
1. DON'T BE TRICKED by people who will come to your door and give you a "motion to quash" or "demurrer" that will fix everything. IT IS A CON. You quickly lose in court and be forced to move (but they will have your money). A "motion to quash" is always a mistake in an eviction and an improperly written and filed demurrer will get you only an extra week (they will tell you a month or more)!
2. BEWARE OF DABBLERS - We get calls daily from people who need help AFTER THEY PAID OTHERS on CL. Evictions are a process that requires on-going care. There are endless details that require action during the eviction process. Just filing a document does not keep you safe. Having someone that knows what to do, does! Without someone experienced in the ongoing details, you will have much less time where you are at and a lot less money after paying others on CL.
3. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF -- Demurrers and Answers should never cost more than $99.00. Court Fee Waivers should always be included FREE. Bankruptcies and Federal Removals should never cost more than $200.00. If people attempt to charge you more, you are being ripped off. You need someone you can trust to keep a roof over your head. No one can trust someone who is willing to overcharge.
WE PROVIDE HONEST WORK THAT GETS YOU MANY MORE MONTHS
• We do things right and explain how and why. . .
• We work with you and your budget
We want to hear from you because WE ACTUALLY CARE...
Get FREE attorney authorized assistance and 28 YEARS EXPERIENCE. . .
show contact info . . Turn this into a good thing!
show contact info . . Relieve your stress!
show contact info . . Sleep at night!
Unlawful Detainer Assistants' are County Licensed and Bonded to aid in the eviction process. UDA's are attorney guided, not attorneys and cannot represent you. UDA's provide services at your specific direction. Assistance is Guaranteed.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers