Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Dannmar Brigadier 10ACX Certified-Includes Shipping & Installation - $2850 (Lake Elsinore, CA)
condition: new size / dimensions: 145 x 22 x 40
The Price of $2850.00 includes a free set of Truck Adapters, Installation, Delivery and Tax. This is the best deal around. American Certified Lift, ALI, and ETLThis is exclusive offer is for LA, OC, Riverside Counties and certain parts of Ventura County only. GarageAutoEquipment.com does not offer this on their website. Please call
show contact info
to pay by phone. We accept all credit cards even PayPal. Please refer to this ad when you call.
Two Post Lifts: Brigadier 10ACX
Formerly called the Dannmar "D-10ACX"
- 3 Years on structure
- 1 Years on pump
- 1 Year on parts
The Brigadier 10ACX is ALI / ETL Certified. This wider version of the Brigadier 10AC is for wider vehicles and drive-thru clearance. Still an asymmetric two-post lift, the posts are rotated 30 degrees and spaced further apart giving you the ability to open car doors without the dents. This two-post lift will be an asset to any repair facility it is installed in. In addition, this lift can be angled in narrow repair bays to accommodate other lifts.
One of Dannmar's highest selling two-post lift models, the Brigadier 10ACX will out-perform others in its class at a highly affordable cost. Everything from the "Dura-Glide" polyethylene load bearings, to the heavy duty 3/8" equalizer cable have been carefully chosen for long lasting operation.
Learn more about Asymmetrical vs. Symmetrical Lifts
Automatic Arm Restraints
These arm restraints lock automatically as soon as the lift is engaged. Seizing any horizontal arm movement once elevated. Just another step in lift safety.
Automatic Shut-Off Bar
A heavy-duty steel, padded safety shutoff bar automatically stops the lifting mechanism if a vehicle touches the top of the lift. Saving you from thousands in potential damage to the car and lift.
Every Dannmar 2-Post Lift comes standard with over-sized baseplates to completely hault any back and forth sway; and greatly reduce fatigue on concrete. The bigger the footprint, the more safe the lift becomes.
Heavy-Duty Steel Cable Sheaves
The sheaves used to keep the aircraft-quality cables in line are made from heavy-duty steel, and with a 3" diameter, these are not your regular run-of-the-mill cable sheaves.
UHMW Slide-Block Load Bearings
We use ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene load bearings to protect the inside of the columns, increasing the longevity of the lifting mechanisms, and providing years of smooth, no snag, lifting.
Single-Point Safety Release
For conveniently releasing the safety locks from one side of the lift. The safety locks are in each column, spaced 3" apart. This many locking points ensures that you will find a comfortable working height, and it also is a huge step in becoming ALI approved for lift safety.
Dual-Synchro Equalization System
Our unique dual-synchro equalization system haults any side from lifting faster than the other. This ensures that the safety locks will be engaged at the same time, and also makes sure that both arms are lifted evenly at all times - reducing stress on many lift components. We purposely manufacture the columns using single-piece construction for added strength and less fatigue under heavy load conditions.
Clear Floor Workability
The clear-floor convenience of the Brigadier series lifts is just another feature directed towards the end-user. It allows for oil drains, tool boxes, transmission jacks, and many other useful pieces of equipment to be unobstructed under the lift. Making your job just that much easier.
Optional Frame Cradle Pads
Optional frame cradle adapters are the perfect solution for raising certain vans or pickups. Rubber contact pads allow for protection for underbody vehicle components and undercoating.
Baseplate Adapter Seats
These unique baseplate adapter seats will stop any worry of losing your all-too-necessary lift pad adapters. Just another way to provide ease-of-use to our customers.
Free Truck and Van Adapters
Others might charge extra for these necessary adapters, but they're standard with every Dannmar 2-Post Lift. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks.
Industrial-Grade Power Unit
The hydraulic power unit uses a single-phase motor that requires 208-230 volts AC and a 25 amp breaker. A simple push-button switch raises the lift and a push-lever controls descent.
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity
- Wide or narrow configuration
- Specifically designed with posts that are rotated in 30 degrees to offset the vehicle center point back for ease of entry into the vehicle
- Narrow space saving design works perfectly in almost any sized repair bay
- Equalization system maintains equal lifting
- Maintenance-free polyethylene load bearings
- Single-piece columns for added strength
- Dual hydraulic cylinders combined with "direct-drive" lifting system provides 2-to-1 lifting speed and rugged dependability
- Comes standard with truck and van adapter set
- Includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions, graphic safety and maintenance decals and safety instruction placard guidelines.
- Oversize column base plates provide strong support
- Safety locks in each column spaced every three inches
- Heavy-duty 3/8" equalizer cables
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs. / 4546 kg.
- Style: Wide Asymmetric
- Overall Height: 145" / 3683 mm.
- Overall Width (Outside of Base plates): 143 Ã‚Â½".
- Overall Width (Outside of Columns): 136 Ã‚Â½".
- Width Between Columns: 112 Ã‚Â¾".
- Minimum Reach (Front Arm): 29.3" / 744 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Front Arm): 43.7" / 1110 mm.
- Minimum Reach (Rear Arm): 40.3" / 1024 mm.
- Maximum Reach (Rear Arm): 58" / 1474 mm.
- Minimum Pad Height: 4-1/2" / 114 mm.
- Rise: 69" / 1753 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad Only): 73" / 1854 mm.
- Maximum Lifting Height (Pad & 6" Adapter): 79" / 2007 mm.
- Drive Thru Clearance: 100 Ã‚Â½".
- Motor: 220 VAC 60Hz. 1Ph
Please note that these specifications are subject to change without notice. It is best to confirm these specifications with a sales representative at the time of purchase.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers