Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Jobs for International Medical Graduates(IMG,FMG) and US Medical Grads
Entry level positions with acute care hospitals are available at some of our hospitals in California, Kansas, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas, Rhode Island, and New Jersey. This is a suitable opportunity for those seeking a career in hospital/healthcare management.
The position (entry level) will introduce you to operations of acute care facility where your medical background could be applied (but, does not involve direct patient care). Projects may include concurrent and retrospective chart reviews for clinical documentation, or tasks involving medical coding, clinical performance improvement, infection control, case management, etc. Selected candidates will be offered per diem positions assigned to projects which will introduce you to foundations for long-term careers at the hospitals. Those candidates with high aptitude and satisfactory performance may be considered for full-time employment based on availability.
• Must be a medical school graduate that successfully completed the program (do not need to be licensed in US).
• Experience in acute care settings is preferred.
• The position requires assertive personality with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates with post-graduate education in related field, including public health, are preferred.
If you have any questions or wish to apply, please respond to this posting with your current resume/CV or go to www.primehealthcare.com/careers and apply to the Coder Auditor Trainee position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, or other protected characteristics.
• Location: CA, KS, NJ, NV, PA, RI, TX
• Compensation: DOE
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers