contact

Posted:

Clinic Director/PT wanted for a great outpatient clinic- 2439 (riverside)

compensation: $40+ an hour, based on experience.
We are looking for a Physical Therapist to see patients in this outpatient clinic. You will wear the hat of Clinic Director

Patients are 90% Workers comp while the other 10% is personal injury.

This is a large company with over 100 locations.

They offer a variety of treatments including:
Land Therapy
Aquatic Therapy
Acupuncture
Certified Hand Therapy
Occupational Therapy

They design and implement treatment plans for the following cases and protocols:

Musculoskeletal Work Related Injuries
Pre and Post Surgery Physical Therapy
Evidence Based Treatment Plans to Maximize Patient Rehabilitation Outcomes
Emphasize Functional Restoration Before Onset of Current Injury
Neck or Back Disorders
Stroke Rehab
Work Related Injuries, Personal & Auto Injuries
Pain & Weakness from recent Surgery
Specific Joint & Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
Trigger Point Release, Pain Management
Arthritis and Arthritic Pain - Strengthening Exercises and Stretching

Compensation:
$40+ an hour, based on experience.

Benefits offered:
Medical, Paid vacation and paid holidays. Continuing Education Allowance.

PT/FT:
This is a full time position.

Hours:
40 hours a week.

Experience Required:
2 years clinic experience.

Education Requirements:
Bachelor degree in Physical Therapy.

Cert/Lic Required
Physical Therapy license in California.

Computer Skills Required:
Must be computer literate.

Travel/Transport Needed:
No travel required.

Please submit your resume at http://www.thepeoplelink.com/job/2439/physical-therapist-riverside-ca/.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4549909800

posted:

updated:

email to friend

best of [?]