Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Bell Person (Temecula, CA)
Location: Temecula, CA
In the heart of Temecula wine country, Ponte Vineyard Inn is a 60-room boutique hotel which offers elegant interiors and posh amenities. Enjoy wine tasting, wine country dining and 360 degrees of breathtaking views at our Temecula hotel. We offer to make arrangements with local purveyors for spa treatments, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, golf and more. Our guests enjoy staying in Temecula wine country at our eco-pet friendly Temecula hotel!
Come experience the dream of working in the country!
Ponte Vineyard Inn currently seeks a Bell Person to join our valued Guest Services team. You will greet the guests and make them feel welcome as they enter the hotel. Assist the guests with unloading, transportation and storage of luggage while exceeding the guests' expectations.
You must have a passion for giving guests an exceptional experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Bell Person (60%)
* To ensure guest satisfaction and profitability is maximized at every opportunity.
* To uphold professional standards of excellence and set an example to all other associates at all times.
* Assist the guests by unloading/loading luggage and transporting it to the proper location as requested by the guest.
* Store guests' luggage in proper location and accurately record the storage information. Retrieve guest luggage from storage as requested by guest.
* Assist guests' during check-in and explain room features when assisting guest to their room.
* Orient the guest to the hotel by explaining facilities, amenities and services.
* Deliver sundry items and packages to guest rooms. Retrieve ice for guest upon arrival if requested.
* Assist the Valet department with pick-ups and parking vehicles as needed.
* Be familiar with hotel information necessary to enhance customer satisfaction including rate structures, specials and restrictions, types of rooms and suites available, and hotel services including costs and location.
* Develop and maintain working knowledge of the local area in order to provide guests with information about location, cost, and hours of operation of local services, facilities and points of interest.
*Resolve guest complaints and problems referring them to management as needed.
Security and Housekeeping (40%)
* Be familiar with hotel emergency procedures, and provide calm, reassuring assistance to guests and fellow associates in the event of an emergency.
* Monitor cleanliness and appearance of lobby area and report deficiencies to Front Desk Management.
* Assist with hotel security issues as needed.
* Perform any additional duties as requested by the Rooms Manager.
* Understand and adhere to environmental standards set by the hotel.
* To be able to work well under pressure and to complete all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
* To maintain a clean work environment and uphold all Health and Safety Regulations.
* Always have higher expectations for service levels.
* Be confident in taking the lead in any guest issues that may arise during your shift and communicate these to your Manager immediately.
* Set the example of excellence in standards to other Associates at all times.
* Ensure that all duties are carried out before the end of shift.
* Assist fellow Associates with additional job duties as business dictates and is required.
* Understands and adheres to the Ponte values and service standards.
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma)
* Minimum of 1 year professional work experience.
* Must be able to speak English
*Excellent communication skills
* Has attention to detail and the ability to follow direction and abide by standard operating procedures.
* Ability to focus for an entire shift, trouble shooting and prioritizing skills.
* Hospitality/Food and Beverage industry background and experience.
* Courteous and ability to smile spontaneously!
* Great sense of humor!
* A natural desire and willingness to serve others.
* Consistently striving to be better.
* Learn and perform with Ponte Family Estate Winery Core Values. (Core Values; Mutual Respect, Integrity, Attention to Detail, Constant Focus on Excellence, Sustainability and Mentorship).
* Ability to stand for long periods of time throughout entire shift.
* Ability to work in high temperatures.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply directly on our website at www.pontewinery.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers