Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Banquet Captain Part Time (Temecula)
compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 per hour plus tips
Responsible for exceeding the guests' expectations during an event when the Banquet Manager is not present.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understands and reinforces the Ponte values and service standards to all banquet staff.
* Ensure safety of guests and associates.
* Is the main contact with the guest during the function; ensures guest satisfaction when the Banquet Manager is not present.
* Monitors and handles guest complaints.
* Manages the banquet staff and timing during events to ensure efficiency.
* Responsible for communication with the kitchen.
* Ensures banquet standard operating procedures are being followed.
* Helps setup and break down events to ensure it exceeds the guests' expectations.
* Act as a mentor for other Ponte associates.
* Understand and adhere to the environmental standards set by the winery.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to provide direction to associates in a respectful manner.
* Exhibits integrity (honesty and truthfulness).
* Has attention to detail.
* Is consistently striving to be better.
* Courteous and has the ability to smile spontaneously.
* 2-4 years of previous banquet captain related experience.
* FOODSAFE certification is required
* Requires responsible person with the ability to lock up and secure property after events, count liquor and cash for events and identify any discrepancies.
Position is part-time. Pay is $14.00-$15.00/hour DOE plus tip pool distribution. Potential around $20.00/hour
Applicants must complete application located on our website: www.pontewinery.com under Jobs
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE-Drug test will be required pre-hire
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS JOB!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers