Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
RESTROOM ATTENDANT (TEMECULA)
compensation: $9 hour plus potential tips
JOB TITLE: Restroom Attendant
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The purpose of this position is to monitor conditions of and supplies for restrooms during the nightclub and other activities as directed by management, and to correct or report deficiencies as appropriate. Restroom Attendants are also expected to assist other staff in enforcing rules and regulations, ensuring safety and providing quality customer service to the tenants, employees and the general public. By so doing, the position contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the activities, and its ability to deliver consistently high quality service to the public.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Graduation from an accredited high school, or the equivalent in education, training, and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of restroom custodial, supply and maintenance requirements and procedures.
• Knowledge of potential safety hazards and applicable safety precautions.
• Knowledge of facilities sufficient to respond accurately to inquiries by patrons.
• Knowledge of safety, first aid and fire extinguishing equipment locations.
• Ability to maintain composure and to exercise sound judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good relations with patrons.
• Ability to make routine decisions in areas of responsibility and take proper action or, when appropriate, to refer problems to the manager on duty.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to present an appropriate appearance, with a manner conducive to evoking a positive response from persons of all ages and status.
• Monitor conditions of and supplies for assigned restrooms, and corrects or reports deficiencies as appropriate, with the objective of ensuring "Disneyland Clean" restrooms.
• Recognizes and reports restroom maintenance deficiencies and/or safety concerns to the Night club manager.
• Responds to inquiries from patrons regarding facilities, rules and regulations.
• Enforces rules and regulations in assigned areas of responsibility.
• Assists other staff in enforcing general rules and regulations, ensuring safety and providing quality customer service to the tenants, employees and the general public.
• Resolves effectively and diplomatically irate customer situations when possible, or refers to the Night Club manager as appropriate.
PUBLIC CONTACT: Contacts are an essential component of this position. Frequent contact is required with members of the public inquiring about restrooms facilities or problems, safety precautions, other rules and regulations relating to the night club during events and/or general information about the restaurant.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works under the supervision of the Night club manager. Direct supervision is periodic concerning routine activities. Work is reviewed also at evaluation meetings, primarily in terms of results achieved and in the maintenance of effective and harmonious work and public contacts. Incumbent is expected to use good judgment and ingenuity in resolving effectively and diplomatically complaints regarding restrooms and other customer service issues with the public.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This is medium work requiring the exertion of 50 pounds of force occasionally and up to 20 pounds of force frequently. Work requires considerable physical activity including walking, lifting, reaching, stooping, pulling, grasping, balancing, climbing, kneeling, standing, and crouching. Visual and audio acuity are required for resolving customer service issues. Incumbent is required to have sufficient hearing ability to perceive information at normal spoken word levels.
ORGANIZATIONAL STATUS: Under the direction of and responsible to the Night Club Manager.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND BRING BACK DURING BUSINESS HOURS. WE WILL NOT HAVE APPLICATIONS ON HAND SO PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN AND RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS AT ANY TIME AS WE ARE BUSY SERVING OUR GUESTS AND NEED ALL OUR FOCUS ON THEM.
GOOD LUCK AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities