Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Now hiring Assistant Managers in the Inland Empire (Inland Empire)
Non-exempt, full time position. The Assistant Manager is a mid level restaurant management position with progressing responsibilities. An Assistant Manager will be required to be cross-trained in all crew level job positions and maintain a working knowledge and proficiency in each, sufficient to supervise the execution of these positions and to aid in the orientation new team members to these positions. The Assistant Manager is required to have a proven track record of all proficiencies and job responsibilities of a Shift Leader prior to promotion to this position. Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for contributing to the planning and execution of strategic short and long term business goals of the restaurant .
- Responsible for the effective productivity of day-to-day operations for their shift and functions of the Farmer Boys restaurant consistency using independent decisions on a daily basis.
- Record keeping, ordering/receiving, inventory, proper sales procedures, and cash management, successful employee relations are included in the administrative duties.
- Responsible for the overall appearance and cleanliness of the restaurant, guest service, maintenance of facility.
- Arrives on time for scheduled shifts. Follows the work schedule as posted, unless a change in the schedule is arranged with the General Manager. If calling in sick, gives the manager reasonable notice of such.
Working Environment/Minimum Physical Requirements:
- This is a restaurant operations job.
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly exposed to the risk of fumes. The use of solvents and greasers are required regularly to clean equipment, tools, and floors; the fumes occur when cleaning.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 4 hours at time); walking, bending and stooping. Requirements also include lifting (up to 40 pounds). Approximately 99% of time is spent in a standing and/or walking mode.
- Minimum age requirement is 18.
- Background security check may or may not be required.
- 1-3 years of entry level leadership/management or combination of experience in a restaurant or customer service establishment.
- Proven track record exhibiting core leadership competencies.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Ability to communicate/teach job functions.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
There is a lot of room for growth within our company. If you meet the above requirements, send us your resume today!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers