General Managers & Assistant Managers Wanted! (Walnut, CA)
Reel in a Career with Rubio's -
It could be the catch of a lifetime!
At Rubio's, we're all about the fresh flavors and colorful surroundings of the relaxing seaside. Providing this experience makes everyone here a bit of an ambassador! If you like the idea of working with a company that operates this way, we'd like to meet you.
You'll find management to be very supportive and open to helping you succeed in your job. If your goal is to get ahead in the company, we'll give you the training and opportunity you deserve!
At Rubio's we strive to reward our team members for their great work by promoting from within whenever possible. And thanks to our growth, new opportunities are constantly being created!
Come Work in a Place That Feels Like a Vacation - Being able to speak Spanish is not a requirement, because our amazing menu speaks for itself. We are looking for experienced General Managers & Assistant Managers to join our management team at one of our Walnut locations.
Responsible, Accountable Managers. Our restaurant Assistant Managers are responsible and accountable for restaurant operations, assisting the General Manager. This includes supporting a productive and profitable restaurant that focuses on guest relations, team member development, financial responsibility, as well as safety and security.
Leadership and Integrity. A Rubio's Assistant Manager will possess exceptional leadership and people skills. S/he will work with the General Manager in ensuring the goals and vision for the restaurant and Company are executed. S/he will assist to create a positive culture for performance and accountability, building trust, relationships and guest loyalty.
Essential Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interacts with guests, resolves complaints, and ensures exceptional guest service.
- Communicates, evaluates and documents Team Member performance as assigned.
- Assists in controlling P&L.
- Controls proper inventory and staffing levels as dictated by daily sales.
- Manages cash handling procedures and oversees and completes daily financial paperwork.
- Ensures all Company food and operational safety policies are followed by all team members.
Responsible, Accountable General Managers. Our restaurant General Managers are responsible and accountable for the overall operations of a Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill restaurant. This includes supporting a productive and profitable restaurant that focuses on guest relations, team member development, financial responsibility, local store marketing, and safety and security.
Leadership and Integrity. A Rubio's General Manager will possess exceptional leadership and people skills. S/he will be a role model for accountability and integrity. S/he will be self-motivated and driven to create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere for all team members and guests.
- Researching, implementing, and overseeing potential in-store sales and marketing opportunities.
- Building sales via local store trade area marketing, and by participating in community events and organizations.
- Controlling P&L. Planning, tracking and managing budgets.
- Interviewing, hiring, evaluating, promoting and terminating team members.
- Managing proper inventory and staffing levels.
- Ensuring all Company food and operational safety policies are followed by all team members.
Education: High school degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Minimum of two-years managing a restaurant.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of all management aspects in the restaurant industry.
Language skills: Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Bi-lingual a plus.
Math skills: Overall skills and knowledge of basic mathematical principles and practices.
Other: A valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance required.
If this is you, and you want to cash in on this great opportunity, send us your resume! We offer a competitive salary and a monthly bonus program. Interviews are currently being conducted. We look forward to meeting you!
Rubio’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers