Subway Store Manager (Temecula)
compensation: Hourly $11-15 (45 hours), week paid vaction (after 1 year), 401K, Health Insuran
Typical week is 40-45 hours or more.
1. Accounting Ability: Maintaining accountability of the restaurant's money (cash box, cash drop, bank deposit, credit card charges etc.), depositing daily sales income each day (except weekends), and ensuring cash box is adequately stocked with change. Affixes responsibility for cash shortage and takes action as appropriate.
2. Inventory Control: Conducting accurate weekly and monthly inventories also, placing accurate food and drink orders with suppliers. Calculates daily bread usage. Verifies and records bread and other product waste onto control sheet. Prepares food and drink order as outlined by store build-to list. Manager needs to input their own inventory into the computer.
3. Operational Duties: Provide fast and friendly service as well as guiding the employees to do the same. Monitor food and labor costs also practice and enforce company policies on food preparation, sanitation, safety and training. Maintaining store equipment and performing minor repair including a clean dining area, soda station, back area and restroom at all times. Directly supervising one or more employee while on shift, and maintaining daily control sheet.
4. Personal Administration: Require the store manager to interview potential new hires, properly according to training need to train new employees, prepare employee work schedule and ensure employee adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
5. Education/Experience/Requirements: Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have previous experience working in a similar environment. Able to work with persons from diverse cultures and provide excellent customer service. Requires the ability to communicate (verbally and written) effectively. Occasional driving in the local area is required.
6. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
7. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms. The employee is sometimes required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; the employee must routinely lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please email with professional experience/resume in Word Format along with valid email and phone number. Also need a list of references. We will conduct a background check and an employee verification. List area interested in Subject Line.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers