Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Special Education Teacher Needed - Mod/Severe Disabilites (murrieta)
All of our Education Specialists are "Part-Time Employees." Teaching position will take place at a designated school site. Teacher must be available during the day, Monday -- Friday, 8:00 - 2:45 pm. Schedule is subject to change. Interested candidates may apply immediately. See information below.
1. MUST need to have a CA- Special Education Teaching Credential (Mild to Moderate)
2. Must pass Background Check
3. Ability to communicate effectively
4. Motivation to help students learn
Go to www.professionaltutors.com click on Employment
You would need to send the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Brief Resume
2. Application (Download from www.professionaltutors.com)
3. Video Resume (15 to 60 seconds long, state name, education, and experience)
Please make sure all documents are legible before sending. Send all four items at one time--do not send in pieces. If you have any questions, call our office at (800) 832-2487 ext. 222. Once we receive these items, we will contact you within 1-2 business days.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers