Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Autism Behavioral Skills Trainer-Monthly Performance Bonuses! (Temecula , Murrieta, Menifee,Hemet, Perris, Moreno Valley)
compensation: Starting pay rate is $15/hour, Monthly Bonuses,$9/Drive Time
Comprehensive Autism Center, Inc. specializes in designing researched based programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We are committed to making a difference in the children and families that we encounter. Through innovative and effective treatment our goal is to teach children with ASD the skills necessary to live a happy and productive life. At CAC our philosophy is to hire people that are driven to work with children, have a passion to learn, like challenges/rewards, and not only want to become part of our Team, but to contribute to it. Opportunities for monthly bonuses based on attendance and performance.
Applicants should be en route to an undergraduate degree with a major in Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, Education, or related field, and with at least 2 years undergraduate education. Psychology. The ideal candidate will have some related experience working with children.
Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and a clean driving record are required; the job entails travel between our clients' homes. Expected daily travel, between clients, is at least 30 miles. Applicants must be able to pass fingerprint clearance (FBI/DOJ background check) and provide proof of TB clearance.
Skills trainers at CAC provide one-to-one behaviorally based treatment to young children with autism in their homes and at school. We provide our staff with a structured curriculum to teach each child. In addition, we provide all staff with a comprehensive, paid, initial training program (60hours) with instruction in autism, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), teaching strategies, and behavior management. The training consists of one week of in-class training by Senior Level Supervisors with Comprehensive Autism Center, followed by two to three weeks of overlaps in the field. Employees also participate in ongoing paid training and regularly scheduled team meetings for each client.
We currently have openings that will serve the Southwest Riverside County Area (Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet, Menifee, and Moreno Valley). CAC is currently looking for part-time (15-20 hrs plus/week) skills trainers whom are available all weekday afternoons from approximately 1:00 to 6:30pm, as well as Saturday mornings. Hours will typically increase to 20 to 30 per week within the first couple of months. We currently have openings that will serve the Southwest Riverside County Area (Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet, Menifee, Perris, and Moreno Valley). Starting hourly rate is $15.00 an hour. With monthly bonus, hourly pay is equivalent to $16.50-17.00 an hour. $200.00 signing bonus will be given once 90 days of employment has been completed.
CAC is pround to announce that we have partnered with FIT (Florida Institute of Technology) in providing a Masters/BCBA program.
Our team members receive the following benefits of working at CAC:
- Learn from some of the best Clinical Supervisors in the field of ABA. Our team has a true passion of working with children diagnosed with autism and a extensive training from the Clinical Director who has been in the field of ABA for 20 years.
- Honest feedback that will push you to grow professionally as a clinician. Our families deserve the best, therefore, our trainers need to be the best.
- As part of preparing you for this career we provide extensive in class and field training prior to when you start with CAC, which includes a field test and written evaluation.
- Use of assigned IPods for data collection.
- Opportunities for professional growth within the organization:
- Behavioral Skills Trainer
- Lead Behavioral Skills Trainers
- Training/Field Level Specialists
- B.C.B.A. Mentorship through Supervision hours (requirement to earn your B.C.B.A.) offered for future team Supervisors.
- Paid Time Off.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Employee Sponsored Benefits
To apply, please send your resume. Emails that do not include a resume will not be considered.
Salary: USD $15/hour for therapy, Monthly Bonus,$9/hour drive time, $.56/hour mileage reimbursement.
Experience Required: 2 years Experience with Children Required (Special Needs Children preferred)
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Part Time
Comprehensive Autism Center, Inc. utilizes E-Verify to verify an employees eligibility to work in the United States using information reported on an employee's I-9 Form.
Please feel free to take a peek at our new Oceanside Center!!! http://youtu.be/99kw80Hgd2g
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers