Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Customer Service Representative (Ontario)
compensation: Starting at $10/hr. + Commissions. Negotiatable to Salary. Also offer year-end bonus.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Answer incoming customer service / sales calls then research and resolve customer issues
* Take phone orders, assist in product or other inquiries
* Respond to customer e-mails formulating detailed responses
* Assist with customer returns / exchanges - from authorizing and verifying returns to processing credit memos
* Assist with day-to-day operational and administration needs
* Assist management with work related projects as needed
* Process online orders for various channels: Websites, eBay, Amazon, and others
* Checking outgoing shipments
* Assist with walk-in customers
* Open / Close store as needed
* Restocking the showroom
* Conduct weekly inventory
* Light janitorial duties - such as cleaning the restroom, wiping desks, window cleaning, vacuuming.
* Additional duties may be assigned by the manager
* Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
* Great customer service skills and seeks to resolve problems in efficient matter
* Ability to learn and adapt to new skills and other related tasks
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy
* Consistent work history and strong work ethic
* Perfect attendance required
* Must be able to work all Mondays, Saturdays, and some minor holidays
* Good attitude, with willingness to learn
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Proficient in using the Internet
* Proficient in using the QuickBooks software for order processing and P.O.S.
* Able to type at least 40wpm
* Familiar with eBay, Amazon, PayPal, FedEx Ship Manager is a plus
* Able to work on Saturdays and certain holidays
Experience: Two or more years related work experience in the customer service and retail sales field.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
Location: Ontario, CA 91761 **by I-15 / 60 freeway Interchange**
We are hiring both full time and part time. We are looking to hire the right candidate immediately. Work hours are Monday - Friday 8:25a.m. - 5:30p.m. / Saturday 9:25a.m. - 4:30p.m. (Days off are 1 week day + Sunday T.B.A.) To be considered for this position, please e-mail cover letter with resumes to the e-mail provided as an attachment with the subject line titled "Customer Service / Sales - ONT". Please no walk-ins. Thank you.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers