Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Customer Service/Routing Representative (jurupa valley)
Customer Service/Routing Representative and Night Clerk
Potential candidate will work closely with specific accounts and will need to have a flexible work schedule. The night clerk will have an initial schedule of 12pm-9pm. Candidate will be responsible for:
• Order allocation/waving
• Inventory and material tracking
• Prepare, Run and review several reports using Excel
• Handling all account-related administrative functions
• Managing client projection on outbound freight
• Perform data entry
• Sorting shipping Labels
• Preparation of Bill of Ladings
• Submitting routing requests
• Maintaining standard operating procedures
Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates must be have good grammar skills, math knowledge, bilingual English and Spanish, basic computer skills, beginner in MS Word & Excel. A strong commitment to customer satisfaction is essential. Knowledge of DaVinci or Shasta 2000 systems is a plus. Must have positive work attitude and preferably own transportation.
We are an Employee Owned third-party distribution warehouse in Mira Loma, California that primarily ships clothing and shoes to department stores and boutiques. We offer a great working environment and competitive compensation packages including Health and Dental Insurance, Vacation and Sick Pay and a 401K plan. We offer great opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers