Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Large Format Print Graphics and Sign Project Manager (Ontario)
The AmGraph Group
Large Format Print Graphics and Sign Project Manager
Our project manager's primary responsibility is to ensure that our large format print projects occurs according to schedule and within budgetary guidelines without sacrificing quality.
Our project managers communicate time lines and budgetary constraints with our installation, print providers, in-house production teams, shopping mall coordinators, city permitting, retail general and sub contractors responsible for completing a phase of a project. During each phase, the project manager monitors the progress of the project and handles issues that develop along the way.
Our project managers need organizational, and communication, problem-solving and time-management skills for success in the field. A familiarity with different areas of retail and commercial construction as well as knowledge of large format printing processes, sign installation requirements,
- Must be able to demonstrate and understanding of construction plans for the project according to the requirements of the clients.
- Must take care of all parts of the work order process including paperwork, permissions and permits necessary for the work He or she needs to discuss with the general contractors, architects, installers, suppliers and clients to ensure that project is completed to the satisfaction of everybody involved.
- It will be the responsibility to allot the work to installers and other sub contractors based on their skills and abilities.
- It will be the duty to draw up the estimates for the project perfectly. He or she needs to organize and utilize the human resources like human work force, production and art departments and to determine necessary materials and equipment needed to complete each project.
- Must demonstrate the ablility to work on projects according to the schedule, on time and accurate.
- Must have a thorough and deep awareness about the retail construction industry.
- Must have required skills such as excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- The other skills required are excellent troubleshooting and decision making skills at the right time.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Five years of past working experience in the large format retail graphics and or retail construction industry.
- Background knowledge of large format printing, sign business, retail construction.
- Must have a high level of commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, Integrity and Passion.
About The AmGraph Group:
The AmGraph Gropup is a full service Graphics Marketing company with design, print and installation capabilities. We specialize in large format digital imaging for barricade graphics, fleet vehicle graphics and pole banner graphics. AmGraph also provides marketing and creative firepower to environmental design and retail,corporate, promotional and event graphic design, production and fabrication/installation. We are your single source for creative solutions from concept and production to completion and development of next steps.
Use the link below to apply.http://6703724d.dxjob1.com/fa6ca4fe
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers