Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Office Team Leader (4030 Tyler St, Riverside, )
compensation: see complete posting for details (minimum $2,500)
Work in a fast-paced and consistently changing environment, assisting Champion Financial Services in different venues. Responsible for multiple duties within the office, working together with the Solution's Team Leader and other Team Members in order to accomplish the office's goals. It is a full-time position that requires 40 hours a week. Responsible for prospecting, and finalizing loans as well as leading and managing the office. Will be appraised based on several Key Performance Indicators. The position reports directly to the Solutions Team Leader.
Experience in sales within the services industry is a must. Having financial services background is a plus. Bilingual (Spanish and English) is required. Proactive, honest, enjoys accountability, energetic, driven, passionate, responsible, goal-oriented, good communicator, entrepreneurial spirit, and persistent. Must have at least 1-2 years of supervisory experience. A clean background is required as we will be performing a background check (required by our Finance Lender License). Must be OK with signing a document that allows us to check at any given time the personal belongings while at work. Must be able to train for 2 weeks in our Coachella Valley Locations.
1. Lead and manage the Riverside Office's operations.
2. Work together with the Team Members in order to assist prospects to close loans.
3. Prospect from the different available sources.
4. Manage the team members including development and appraisals.
5. Assist the Solutions Team Leader with the prospecting of Business Partners.
6. Analyze the monthly statement in order to determine opportunities of refinances.
7. Assist decreasing the customer's delinquency.
8. Do weekly inventory of supplies.
9. Responsible for doing the office scheduling and reporting hours on a weekly basis.
10. Organize and clean office on a daily basis.
11. Attend necessary trainings.
12. Have a weekly 1-1 on meeting with the Solutions Team Leader.
13. Assist with paperwork and other administrative duties as needed.
14. Represent CFS in an excellent way at all time.
15. Follow CFS systems and processes.
16. Understand and live by CFS' values.
17. Provide outstanding customer service at all times to prospects or existing customers.
18. Contribute to the bottom-line of the company by always trying to increase efficiency in internal processes.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
1. Stipend of $12 per hour.
2. $30 of commission per loan finalized during the first 3 months, after $40 per loan finalized.
3. Possibility of a quarterly bonus for exceeding company's results.
4. 6 paid Holidays.
5. We will reimburse you for any business expenses (to be pre-approved by CFS).
6. Possibility of adding other benefits and perks after proving results and as the company grows.
HOW TO APPLY:
Only apply if you meet the details in the Job Qualifications Section.
Apply here: http://www.championcashloans.com/about-us/join-our-team
Join the team of Champion Financial Services! Want to join a startup company that is growing rapidly and in a very sustainable manner? Want to work in an emerging and fast-growing industry? Want to work for a company with strong values, a great vision, and an amazing culture?
If your answers to the above questions are yes, please submit your application. The people that fill these positions will have the opportunity to rapidly growing into a higher role with Champion Financial Services as the company grows. Serious applicants only, please only apply if you meet the requirements for job qualifications.
We want you to join our company and grow with us!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers