Claims Service Specialist - Allstate (Inland Empire, CA)
Claims Service Specialist
Allstate (Inland Empire, CA)
Job DescriptionOur customers need us the most when they file a claim. As an Allstate Claims Support Service Specialist, you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people's lives after they've experienced a loss. Each day you will be responsible for managing a steady volume of new claims involving property, auto liability and/or casualty. Process non-complex, non-technical claim related activities within established quality, productivity and process standards on specific losses as directed by management or claim adjuster. Most importantly, you will work with our customers to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner. You will handle every step from managing incoming calls and data entry, to filing reports and mail support. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
- College Degree, plus two years of customer service experience in an office environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion to help others.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About AllstateThe Allstate Corporation is the third largest personal lines insurer in the United States and the largest that is publicly held. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
Apply for this Position
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers