Digital Marketing Maven (Ontario)
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and passion in digital marketing. You will be instrumental to increasing our online presence by gaining visibility for our brand through social media, e-commerce and digital marketing tactics. Additionally, you will be supporting our Product Development/Marketing team with our new mass-market product line of cosmetics.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Maintaining/Updating Social Media platforms
• Strategize effective communication with content and campaigns through social media platforms (internal/external)
• Researching latest industry and packaging trends for brand strategies
• Maintaining E-commerce website (email marketing, website campaigns, creative thinking to drive more traffic into website, etc.)
• Strategize & implement prospect digital marketing opportunities (sponsorship, ad campaigns, etc.)
• Coordinating and updating the company's informative website
• Address customer's inquiries on website for orders and any issues.
• Other daily marketing duties will be assigned
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and all online browsers.
• Ability to use Apple products
• Superior communication, written and verbal skills
• Shows enthusiasm, takes initiative and has the ability to execute ideas
• Social Media Experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogspot, Google+, and YouTube).
• An understanding and passion for online marketing.
• Creative thinking
• Passion for the Cosmetics industry is a MUST!!!
• Team oriented with a GREAT personality is a MUST!!!
• Self motivated, multi-tasking, problem solver, focused, detailed. . .you know the drift
• Organized, organized . . . And did I mention Organized? :)
• Works well in a fast paced atmosphere and able to wear many hats at a company.
Pluses (Not required):
• Magento (E-commerce platform)
• Knowledge of basic HTML & CRM pages
• Online PR and outreach (reaching out to bloggers/journalist for content placement)
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Search Engine Optimization
• Search engine marketing experience
• Knowledge or skills in Graphic Design, creative design
• Video making
This role requires someone that's comfortable doing everything from the day-to-day busy work to high level strategic planning. No task is too big or small for you to jump in and work on.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume in TEXT FORM ONLY in the body of your email. This is a test to see if you are detailed oriented. If you do not paste your resume in the body of the email . . .you will be filtered out!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!!
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers